– Model: E6RG4
– Weight: 57 lb. / 26 kg
– Shaft Length: 15 in. / 381 mm
– Color: Graphite
– Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
– Starting Method: Manual
– Trim Method: Manual Trim
– Steering: Tiller
– Limited Warranty: 3 Years
– Engine type: 1 Cylinder
– Displacement: 7.5 cu in./123 cc
– Recommended fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)
– Emissions compliance: CARB 3 Star, U.S EPA
– Recommended Oil: NMMA Certified FC-W® 4-stroke oil SAE 10W-30/40 (SF, SG, SH, SJ)
– Propshaft HP: 6 hp
– Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000 rpm
– Alternator output: Optional 12V, 60W, 5A
– Fuel induction: Carbureted
– Lubrication: Sump
– Bore x Stroke: 2.32 x 1.77 in. / 59 x 45 mm
Evinrude Portable 4-Stroke Features
– The new Evinrude portable 4 strokes have a lot to offer anyone looking for the best small engines available.
– Compact: These engines have many features to offer in one small package. From an integral fuel tank to a flow thru prop for quiet running, these portables have everything you need to make your adventure on the water more enjoyable.
– Easy: With CD ignition and a fast-idle choke system for easier & faster starting, as well as adjustable steering friction for reduced steering effort and fatigue, Evinrude portable engines make boating that much easier.
– Simple: Operating a portable outboard shouldn’t be complicated. With front mount shift levers, shallow water drive and power tilt, these engines are made to make your next trip on the water the best ever!