– Model: E300DSL
– Weight: 522 lb. / 237 kg
– Shaft Length: 20 in. / 508 mm
– Color: White
– Gear Ratio: 1.85:1
– Starting Method: Electric
– Trim Method: FasTrak™ Power Trim and Tilt
– Steering: Remote
– Limited Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
– Engine type: V6 90 deg. E-TEC DI
– Displacement: 210 cu in./3441 cc
– Recommended fuel: 87 Octane
– Emissions compliance: CARB 2 Star, U.S EPA, European Union
– Recommended Oil: Evinrude/Johnson XD100™ Oil
– Propshaft HP: 300 hp (224 kW) @ 5500 rpm
– Full Throttle RPM Range: 5300-6000 rpm
– Alternator output: 133 Amps Total Output/ 50 Amps Net Dedicated
– Fuel induction: E-TEC DI w/ Stratified low RPM combustion mode
– Lubrication: Multi-point, targeted oiling
– Bore x Stroke: 3.854 x 3 in. / 98 x 76 mm
– Love maintenance? The hassle? The waiting? The expense? Try another outboard. Evinrude® E-TEC® puts a big list of routine maintenance items where they belong. In the history books. It’s pretty simple. Where would you rather be? In for service? Or out on the water?
– No Maintenance for 3 Years / 300 Hours: No inspections or adjustments, no changing gearcase lube, no spring tune-ups. For a full three years, then every three years after that. Up to an extra $1,850 in your pocket.
– Fewer parts: 195 fewer than a four-stroke. No valves, belts, camshafts or pulleys to adjust or replace. No telling how much that could cost.
– No oil changes: A four-stroke gets one every six months or 100 hours – 60 if you’re doing heavy trolling. And there’s no going to the $20 quick-lube, so you’re spending $100-$200 a shot, twice or more a year. That’s money that stays in your pocket if you own an Evinrude E-TEC.
– 3-year, 300-hour spark plugs: Advanced iridium plugs – featuring a longer, more efficient spark. More hours between plugs and service.
– Auto Storage: The engine fogs itself automatically in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. So easy, you can do it any time. In the North, you’ll be able to go fishing if you get a winter warm spell. And in warmer coastal regions, you have no worries about salt air and corrosion. Bottom line? More time on the water. We won’t even try putting a price tag on that.
Power & Performance
– What’s the goal of power and performance? Simple. Beat everything on the water in everything from speed and torque to fuel efficiency. Whether you’re running slow, fast or anywhere in between.
– Instant throttle response: When you say jump, we jump. Out of the hole and across the entire performance curve. Not just select points. The key is that every revolution is a power stroke. That means twice the power strokes of a four stroke. Plus, the computer-controlled engine management system delivers the perfect fuel mix directly to the combustion chamber for hair-trigger response.
– Less fuel: The engine management system makes more than 8 million calculations per second. You get the precise amount of fuel you need at any given rpm. Not a droplet more. A big advantage when you’re running big water. Plus, you’re buying 87 octane fuel – not premium, like some two- and four-strokes require.
– High torque: The natural two-stroke advantage combined with our super-natural fuel-injection and combustion system. That’ll give you up to 23% more torque than a comparable Yamaha four-stroke. Hole shots? More like sling shots.
– High horsepower: Our horses never hold back. You get to your running speed faster. You hold it more consistently. Even when you’re pounding big waves on big water.
– Less weight, more power: You’re on plane faster, with less bow rise so you can see the open water in front of you. Simply better control and better handling.
Durability & Reliability
– More time on the water. It starts with more time on the engineering table. Every part, every system is designed, built and tested to go the distance. We put a lot more in. You get a lot more out.
– Easy starts: First time, every time, with one revolution of the flywheel. No choking, no priming, no swearing.
– No break-in period: You go flat-out, right out the box, thanks to our boron-nitrate cylinder bores. It’s your time on the water. Don’t waste a second of it breaking in a four stroke.
– Fewer parts, more peace of mind: No belts, camshafts or exhaust valves to break down. You can go a lot farther, knowing your engine will get you back.
– Parts that last: Low-friction design for greater performance and longer life, under any load. Parts that are built better, tested longer.
– Fail-safe protection: In the event of an overheat or other anomaly, the engine automatically reduces power to protect your investment, giving you a big five-hour window to get back without incurring engine damage.
– High performance iridium plugs: More efficient spark, smoother running, longer life.
– Sealed fuel system: Air can’t get in. Fuel won’t evaporate. No more gummed-up fuel systems. Your engine is well protected during storage.
– Bigger alternators: Nearly twice the available amperage of competitive engines. Run more accessories with more confidence.
Clean & Quiet
– Evinrude® E-TEC® is about creating memories, not pollution. Fact is, we’re unbeatable on clean and quiet performance, even against four-strokes. We’ve passed them all. And they never heard us coming.
– Lower emissions: Three stars from the toughest emission standard in the world – the California Air Resources Board. Plus, we’re the only outboard to win the EPA Clean Air Excellence Award. No other brand of outboards produces fewer reportable emissions than the Evinrude E-TEC family of engines.
– In-tune with the environment: No oil changes. No worries about disposal or where the oil ends up. Plus every drop of oil in the fuel mix goes into combustion, not the air or water. You’re saving money and the environment.
– No smoke: Thanks to the advanced fuel and oil injection systems. You’ll breathe a lot easier when you’re out cruising a shoreline or trolling a weedline.
– Less vibration: Stratified combustion for incredibly smooth low-end performance. An engine that’s born to troll.
– Less noise: Comparable to the quietest four-strokes, thanks to our acoustically tuned intake and exhaust and 3-dimensional foam lining. Makes for easier conversation and extra stealth when you’re tossing baits.